The Bloomberg Business Summit 2013 Speakers Announced
June 21, 2013 Leave a comment
The annual Bloomberg Business Summit brings together some of the most bright minds and influential people from around the world to discuss vital issues facing multinational corporations in 2014. This list includes more than 250 CEOs, senior executives, and public sector officials and thought leaders. This year the summit is being held at the Art Institute of Chicago in November. While this date is a ways off, the list of speakers was just announced and is getting quite a bit of buzz.
So far, the most prominent and well known people announced have been:
- Barry Diller: Chairman and Senior Executive, IAC; Chairman and Senior Executive, Expedia
- Paul E. Jacobs, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Qualcomm Incorporated
- John G. Stumpf, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Wells Fargo & Company
- Henry Kravis & George R Roberts, Co-Founders, Co-Chairmen and Co-Chief Executive Officers, KKR
- Sir Martin Sorrell, Chief Executive Officer, WPP Group
- Karen W. Katz, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Neiman Marcus Group, Inc.
Bloomberg Business Summit’s overview states that, “Nearly every major industry is somehow undergoing significant transformation. For the developed world, it creates a disadvantage for decades and sometimes centuries old corporations. In the developing world it has spawned a new crop of global competitors free of legacy processes and philosophies. The Bloomberg Business Summit will look at how some of the world’s biggest industries are changing and the forces at work behind the change.”
To join the conversation on Twitter, tweet with the hashtag “#Bsummit.”